News

TeQnovation and Symbio join forces

19 May 2018
TeQnovation and Symbio establish a partnership to provide combined services and solutions in Middle East.

NAMAHN and SYMBIO will design the new MOBIRIS dispatching

30 Jun 2017
NAMAHN and SYMBIO are contracted to design a new MOBIRIS dispatching center for BRUXELLES MOBILITE

Virtual Reality at SYMBIO

16 Jan 2017
SYMBIO starts developping tools and environments for Virtual Reality

Symbio

Sur les Coteaux, 26
4690 Bassenge Belgium

Phone 1 : +32 2 2451845
Phone 2 : +32 4 2869003
info@symbio.pro
Download our press releases and press kit.

Design of threat-centred work organization

Monday, August 31, 2015

NAMAHN and SYMBIO get a second contract with BAC (Brussels Airport Company) for the design of and support to a threat-centred work organization for its security control room, after the room's move to the newly established AirPort Operations Centre (APOC). The study takes place in the framework of the partnership installed with NAMAHN since 2011. About BAC BAC (Brussels Airport Company) is the company that operates Brussels Airport. Brussels Airport Company is the successor of the société anonyme de droit public Brussels International Airport Company (BIAC) that came into being after the merger between the ground activities of the Belgian Airways and Airports Agency and the Brussels Airport Terminal Company SA (BATC). 75% of the company's shares are held by a consortium of private investors. The Belgian State has the remaining 25% shares.

Print Send this news to a friend
Send this news to a friend
Your personal data :

Your name :
Your email :
Coordonnées de vos ami(e)s :
Name : Email :
 

0 comment(s)



No comments for this news !

Add Comment